Report NEP-LAM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen & Apostolou, Apostolos, 2013. "Brazil's bank spread in international context : from macro to micro drivers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6611, The World Bank.
- Osvaldo Rosales, 2013. "For a quality leap in business relations between China and Latin America and the Caribbean," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/12, European University Institute.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ryan Cooper & Sebastian Martinez & Adam Ross & Raimundo Undurraga, 2013. "Shelter from the Storm: Upgrading Housing Infrastructure in Latin American Slums," NBER Working Papers 19322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Romain A Duval & Damien Puy & Yiqun Wu & Longmei Zhang, 2013. "Growth Slowdowns and the Middle-Income Trap," IMF Working Papers 13/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge Barrientos Marín & Sebastian Ramirez & Elkin Tabares, 2013. "Sobre la descomposición sectorial de crecimiento y la pobreza: evidencia empírica para Colombia, 1997-2010," Grupo MicroeconomÃa Aplicada 67, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- Javier Olivera & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013. "The ex-ante effects of non-contributory pensions in Colombia and Peru," Working Papers 201314, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2013. "Macroeconomic factors influencing interest rates of microfinance institutions in Latin America," MPRA Paper 49973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund. Western Hemisphere Dept., 2013. "Brazil: Technical Note on Macroprudential Policy Framework," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/148, International Monetary Fund.