Report NEP-LAM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lustig, Nora & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2013. "Deconstructing the decline in inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6552, The World Bank.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2012. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2004," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 1195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mejía-Cubillos, Javier, 2013.
"Vínculos interregionales en la economía colombiana del siglo XIX: Empresariado del Caribe en el interior del país
[Interregional links in Colombian economy during the 19th century: Caribbean ent," MPRA Paper 48626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Araújo & Bruno Vieira Carvalho & Claudio Henrique Barbedo & Margarida Maria Gutierrez, 2013. "Política Monetária e Assimetria de Informação: um estudo a partir do mercado futuro de taxas de juros no Brasil," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 316, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva & Adriana Soares Sales, 2013. "Quantitative Easing and Related Capital Flows into Brazil: measuring its effects and transmission channels through a rigorous counterfactual evaluation," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 313, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Sergio R. S. Souza & Solange M. Guerra, 2013. "Assessing Systemic Risk in the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 318, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.