Report NEP-LAM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Queiroz, 2013. "Social security, economic development and the labor force participation of the elderly in Latin America," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 490, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Almut Schilling-Vacaflor & Riccarda Flemmer, 2013. "Why is Prior Consultation Not Yet an Effective Tool for Conflict Resolution? The Case of Peru," GIGA Working Paper Series 220, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Malte Gephart, 2013. "Power Convergence, Divergence and a Complex Interplay: Chile and the International and Transnational Anti-Corruption Campaign," GIGA Working Paper Series 224, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Claire Wright & Ana Soliz Landivar, 2013. "From Military Instruments of Dictatorship to Political Instruments of Democracy: Regimes of Exception in Bolivia 2000?2010," GIGA Working Paper Series 218, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Santín, Daniel & Sicilia, Gabriela, 2012. "The educational efficiency drivers in Uruguay: Findings from PISA 2009," MPRA Paper 48420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 774, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Everton Lima & Bernardo Queiroz, 2013. "The road towards a better vital registration system: changes in the mortality profile, under-registration of death counts, and ill-defined causes of deaths in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 489, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.