Report NEP-LAM-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino & John Scott, 2013. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay: An Overview," Working Papers 1313, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2013. "Deconstructing the Decline in Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1314, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Diego Torres & Begona Villamide, 2013. "Projections of dynamic generational tables and longevity risk in Chile," Working Papers 1315, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Lederman, Daniel & Gutierrez-Rocha, Mario, 2013. "Export entrepreneurship and trade structure in Latin America during good and bad times," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6413, The World Bank.
- Julian Donaubauer & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Does Aid for Education Attract Foreign Investors? An Empirical Analysis for Latin America," FIW Working Paper series 120, FIW.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Sandra Nieto, 2012. "“Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata”," AQR Working Papers 201210, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2013.
- Andrés Malamud, 2013. "Overlapping Regionalism, No Integration: Conceptual Issues and the Latin American Experiences," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/20, European University Institute.
- Juan Sebastián Amador Torres & José EDuardo Gómez G. & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2013. "Loans Growth and Banks’ Risk: New Evidence," Borradores de Economia 763, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arturo Galindo & Marcela Melendez, 2013. "Small Is Not Beautiful: Firm-Level Evidence of the Link between Credit, Firm Size and Competitiveness in Colombia," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-395, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2013. "Measuring Impoverishment: An Overlooked Dimension of Fiscal Incidence," Working Papers 1315, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ruth Uwaifo Oyelere & Kate Wharton, 2013. "The Impact of Conflict on Education Attainment and Enrollment in Colombia: lessons from recent IDPs," HiCN Working Papers 141, Households in Conflict Network.