Report NEP-LAM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acosta, Pablo A. & Leite, Phillippe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011. "Should Cash Transfers Be Confined to the Poor? Implications for Poverty and Inequality in Latin America," IZA Policy Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The measurement of educational inequality: Achievement and opportunity," Working Papers 240, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gustavo Crespi & Ezequiel Tacsir, 2011. "Effects of Innovation on Employment in Latin America: The Microeconometric Evidence," IDB Publications 58938, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2011. "A vulnerability approach to the definition of the middle class," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5902, The World Bank.
- Sztulman, Aude & Menéndez, Marta & Castilho, Marta, 2012. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/1904, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Aboal & Paula Garda & Bibiana Lanzilotta & Marcelo Perera, 2011. "Innovation, Firm Size, Technology Intensity, and Employment Generation in Uruguay: The Microeconometric Evidence," IDB Publications 58378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Claudio Sapelli, 2011. "Sudden Stops in Social Mobility: Intergenerational Mobility in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 400, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Paulo Resende & Esteban Diez-Roux & Sissi Maribel De la Peña Mendoza, 2011. "Towards a Latin America free of casualties due to lack of road safety: The case of Brazil. "An analysis of road casualties in Brazil focusing on road traffic conditions and road accidents' charac," IDB Publications 59318, Inter-American Development Bank.