Report NEP-LAM-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlyn Dobson & Antonio Rodríguez, 2010. "Is Corruption Really Bad for Inequality? Evidence from Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2010, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert & Tu-Anh Nguyen, 2010. "With Exhaustible Resources, Can A Developing Country Escape From The Poverty Trap?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00470655, HAL.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Luca Pellerano & David Phillips, 2009. "Peace and goodwill? Using an experimental game to analyse the Desarrollo y Paz initiative in Colombia," IFS Working Papers W09/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alexandre Pavan Torres & EmÃlio Araujo Menezes & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2010. "The Decline of Large Brazilian Companies," Working Papers 57, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2010. "Understanding the mechanisms of economic development," NBER Working Papers 15891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore