Report NEP-LAM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Schooling, Cognitive Skills, and the Latin American Growth Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 4576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrade, Eduardo de Carvalho, 2009. "Rankings em educação: tipos, problemas, informações e mudanças," Ibmec Working Papers wpe_198, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Nicolo Andreula & Alberto Chong & Jorge Guillen, 2009. "Institutional Quality and Fiscal Transparency," Research Department Publications 4647, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fabiana Machado & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2009. "Political Institutions and Street Protests in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4643, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Luis Catao & Carmen Pages & Maria Fernanda Rosales, 2009. "Financial Dependence, Formal Credit and Informal Jobs - New Evidence from Brazilian Household Data," Research Department Publications 4642, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Elena Krasnokutskaya & Petra Todd, 2009. "Investor Behavior and Fund Performance under a Privatized Retirement Accounts System: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp209, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.