Report NEP-LAM-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Financial Development and Inequality: Brazil 1985-1994," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 164, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 165, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Lehrer, Jocelyn A. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Oyarzun, Pamela, 2007. "Sexual Violence in College Students in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 3133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fields, Gary & Duval Hernández, Robert & Freije-Rodriguez, Samuel & Sanchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2007. "Earnings Mobility in Argentina, Mexico, and Venezuela: Testing the Divergence of Earnings and the Symmetry of Mobility Hypotheses," IZA Discussion Papers 3184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Giambiagi, 2007. "Dezessete Anos de Política Fiscal no Brasil: 1991-2007," Discussion Papers 1309, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.