Report NEP-LAM-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manoel F. Bittencourt, 2007. "Inflation and Finance: Evidence from Brazil," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/163, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Germán coloma, 2007. "The Argentine Competition Law and its Enforcement," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 342, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:col:001049:002817 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002830 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castro, Lucio & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saslavsky, Daniel, 2007. "The impact of trade with China and India on Argentina's manufacturing employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4153, The World Bank.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & JosÃ© M. Montero, 2006. "Real exchange rates, dollarization and industrial employment in Latin America," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0601, Banco de Espaï¿½a.