Report NEP-LAM-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenya Noronha & Mônica Viegas Andrade, 2006. "Aspectos teóricos e metodológicos da relação entre o estado de saúde e a desigualdade de renda," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td291, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:col:001032:002497 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001035:002496 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nora Lado & Anna Torres & Oscar Licandro, 2006. "Changes in the Importance of Bank Attributes Provoked by a Financial Crisis: A Dynamic Analysis of the Uruguayan Case," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2006/4, European University Institute.