Report NEP-LAM-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenya Noronha & Mônica Viegas Andrade, 2006. "Aspectos teóricos e metodológicos da relação entre o estado de saúde e a desigualdade de renda," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td291, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:col:001032:002497 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001035:002496 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nora Lado & Anna Torres & Oscar Licandro, 2006. "Changes in the Importance of Bank Attributes Provoked by a Financial Crisis: A Dynamic Analysis of the Uruguayan Case," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/4, European University Institute.