Report NEP-LAM-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0402, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Olsson, Ola, 2004. "Unbundling Ex-Colonies: A Comment on Acemoglu, Johnson, and Robinson, 2001," Working Papers in Economics 146, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Restrepo & Michael Spagat & Juan F. Vargas, 2004. "The Severity of the Colombian Conflict: Cross-Country Datasets versus New Micro Data," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 04/23, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Sep 2004.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Krueger, Alan B., 2004. "What Does the Public Know about Economic Policy, and How Does It Know It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rafael Repullo, 2004. "Policies For Banking Crises: A Theoretical Framework," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2004_0418, CEMFI.