Report NEP-LAB-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nie, Jun & Fang, Lei, 2014. "Human capital dynamics and the U.S. labor market," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2014. "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with Local Labor Market Conditions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 14-202, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Huber, Martin, 2014. "Causal pitfalls in the decomposition of wage gaps," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1405, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014. "How do e-verify mandates affect unauthorized immigrant workers?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 1403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David W. Johnston & Grace Lordan, 2014. "When Work Disappears: Racial Prejudice and Recession Labour Market Penalties," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1257, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cooper, Daniel, 2014. "The effect of unemployment duration on future earnings and other outcomes," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 13-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Velden R.K.W. van der & Humburg M., 2014. "Skills and the graduate recruitment process: Evidence from two discrete experiments," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE) 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hendrik Jürges & Lars Thiel & Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Johannes Rausch & Morten Schuth & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2014. "Health, financial incentives, and early retirement: Micro-simulation evidence for Germany," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library SDP14003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Stefano Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Do employers trust workers too little? An experimental study of trust in the labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Exporting and labor demand: Micro-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 14-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cai, Hongbin & Wang, Miaojun & Yan, Se, 2014. "Why Do Large Firms Willingly Pay High Wages in Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 53538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volker Böhm & Oliver Claas, 2014. "Wage Bargaining, Employment, and Union Power: The Right-to-Manage Approach," Working Papers, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics 502, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.