Report NEP-LAB-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin M. Sand, 2013. "The Great Reversal in the Demand for Skill and Cognitive Tasks," NBER Working Papers 18901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda Pallais, 2013. "Inefficient Hiring in Entry-Level Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 18917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry R. Hyatt & James Spletzer, 2013. "The Recent Decline in Employment Dynamics," Working Papers 13-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ted Aranki & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Employment Duration and Shifts into Retirement in the EU," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 8, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Gopi Shah Goda & Damon Jones & Colleen Flaherty Manchester, 2013. "Retirement Plan Type and Employee Mobility: The Role of Selection and Incentive Effects," NBER Working Papers 18902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Flinn & Joseph Mullins, 2013. "Labor Market Search and Schooling Investment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 295, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Berardi, N., 2013. "Social networks and wages in Senegal’s formal sector," Working papers 429, Banque de France.
- Eva Moreno - Galbis & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2013. "Job Polarization in Aging Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2013-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes & Ian Gordon, 2013. "How Far Do England’s Second-Order Cities Emulate London as Human-Capital ‘Escalators’?," SERC Discussion Papers 0132, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.