Report NEP-LAB-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iza:izadps:dp875 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Sherrie L.W. Rhine, 2003. "Tenure choice with location selection: the case of Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago," Working Paper Series WP-03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Julia Lynn Coronado & Steven A. Sharpe, 2003. "Did pension plan accounting contribute to a stock market bubble?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2003. "The effect of exchange rates on prices, wages, and profits: a case study of the United Kingdom in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 772, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicholas Olenev, 2003. "Production Function of Skilled and Unskilled Labour in a Model of a Non-Growing Russian Economy. - Aberdeen: ILM Conference Proceedings, October 11-12, 1999. PP.560-575," Labor and Demography 0309005, EconWPA.
- L'Horty, Yannick & Rault, Christophe, 2003. "The Impact of Growth, Labour Cost and Working Time on Employment: Lessons from the French Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and Wage Differentials Between Germans and Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/531, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," IZA Discussion Papers 872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarmistha Pal, 2003. "How Much of the Gender Difference in Child School Enrolment Can Be Explained? Evidence from Rural India," HEW 0309004, EconWPA.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Axel Werwatz, 2003. "On the Wages of Temporary Help Service Workers in Germany," Labor and Demography 0309004, EconWPA.
- Agell, Jonas & Bennmarker, Helge, 2003. "Endogenous Wage Rigidity," Research Papers in Economics 2003:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2003. "What Effect do Unions Have on Wages Now and Would 'What Do Unions Do' Be Surprised?," NBER Working Papers 9973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Why are Small Firms Different? Managers' Views," Research Papers in Economics 2003:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2003. "The Impact of Length of the School Year on Student Performance and Earnings: Evidence from the German Short School Years," IZA Discussion Papers 874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," Research Papers in Economics 2003:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- K. Sundaram & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2003. "Poverty Among Social and Economic Groups In India in the Nineteen Nineties," Working papers 118, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.