Report NEP-LAB-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukherjee, Diganta & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2003. "Measures of effective literacy: a theoretical note," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Miret-Gamundi, Pau, 2003. "Are young Europeans less likely to live with a partner as their educational attainment level increases?," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Human Capital Externalities in Cities," NBER Working Papers 9641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schrapler, Jorg-Peter, 2003. "Respondent behaviour in panel studies: a case study for income-nonresponse by means of the British Household Panel Study (BHPS)," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Carla Sï¿½ & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2003. "Determinants of the Regional Demand for Higher Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:351 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2003. "Ill health and retirement in Britain: a panel data based analysis," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W03/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:365 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costas Meghir & MÃ¥rten Palme, 2003. "Ability, parental background and educational policy: empirical evidence from a social experiment," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W03/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Claude Montmarquette & Jean-Louis RulliÃ¨re & Marie-Claire Villeval & Romain Zeiliger, 2002. "Redesigning Teams and Incentives: A Real Effort Experiment with Managers of a Merged Company," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2002s-86, CIRANO.
- Razumova Tatyana & Roshchin Sergey, 2002. "Secondary Employment in Russia Labor Supply Modeling," EERC Working Paper Series 02-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Coen N. Teulings, 2003. "Are Education Subsidies an Efficient Redistributive Device?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-024/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2003.