Report NEP-LAB-2000-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Francois & Douglas R. Nelson, 2000. "Victims of Progress: Economic Integration, Specialization, and Wages for Unskilled Labor," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-065/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danilo Guaitoli, 2000. "Human capital distribution, growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 493, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 2000. "A Note on the Estimation of Intergenerational Income Correlations by the Method of Averaging," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2000. "Using Firm Data to assess the Performance of Equilibrium Search Models of the Labor Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 1999. "Human capital and externalities in cities," Economics Working Papers 494, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2000.