Report NEP-KNM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martinez Ros, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb140301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Dirk Meissner & Pavel Rudnik, 2014. "A Policy Perspective On The Russian Technology Platforms," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 26/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasatra, Sudsawasd & Santi, Chaisrisawatsuk, 2014. "FDI inflows and outflows, intellectual property rights, and productivity growth," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 444, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Natera, Jose Miguel & Pansera, Mario, 2013. "How Innovation Systems and Development Theories complement each other," MPRA Paper 53633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 53, WWWforEurope.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "School Attainment and Knowledge in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 53773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Rendall & Franziska J. Weiss, 2014. "Employment polarization and the role of the apprenticeship system," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 141, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zoë O. Ambargis & Charles Ian Mead & Stanislaw J. Rzeznik, 2014. "University Contribution Studies Using Input-Output Analysis," BEA Working Papers, Bureau of Economic Analysis 0105, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Anna V. Vilisova & Qiang Fu, 2014. "Technology Parks Potential for Small and Medium Enterprises," Papers, arXiv.org 1402.5373, arXiv.org.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2014. "Process Innovation and Product Quality Improvement in a Dynamic Monopoly," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp926, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Philip M. Gleason & Christina Clark Tuttle & Brian Gill & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Bing-ru Teh, 2014. "Do KIPP Schools Boost Student Achievement?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 8002, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/316 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aschhoff, B. & Crass, D. & Doherr, T. & Hud, M. & Hünermund, P. & Iferd, Y. & Köhler, C. & Peters, B. & Rammer, C. & Schubert, T. & Schwiebacher, F., 2014. "Dokumentation zur Innovationserhebung 2013," ZEW Dokumentationen, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 14-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore