Report NEP-KNM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2013. "Sources of spillovers for imitation and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- El Joueidi, Sarah, 2013. "A taxonomy of manufacturing and service firms in Luxembourg according to technological skills," MPRA Paper 49532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro, 2013. "Evolution of Standards and Innovation," Discussion papers 13075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Patrick Martens & Mieke van Riet & Rui Miguel Santos, 2013. "The Management of International Development Projects: Enhancing Sustainable Outcomes with Improved Project Management Education and Training," Working Papers 2013/20, Maastricht School of Management.