Report NEP-KNM-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is Innovative Firm Behavior Correlated with Age and Gender Composition of the Workforce? Evidence from a New Type of Data for German Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 7050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2012. "Unleashing Business Innovation in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 997, OECD Publishing.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Priit Vahter, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Innovation Performance and Sectoral Disaggregation," Working Papers 2012030, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ivan Haščič, 2012. "Environmental Innovation in Germany," OECD Environment Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Gusenbauer, 2012. "Offshoring of Research & Development in the US Semiconductor Industry â€“ A Survey of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises," NEURUS papers neurusp153, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.