Report NEP-KNM-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- OZAKI Masahiko, 2012. "Analysis of the Characteristics of the Innovation System for the JSIC Service Sector: A measurement of innovation factor sensitivities using a text mining method (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Risk Management strategies in a highly uncertain environment: undesrtanding the role of common unknown," Post-Print hal-00734100, HAL.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi & ONISHI Koichiro & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2012. "Innovation Process in Japan in the Early 2000s as Seen from Inventors: Agenda for strengthening innovative capability (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tiwari, Amaresh K. & Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz C. & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2012. "Microeconometric evidence of financing frictions and innovative activity," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 062, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.