Report NEP-KNM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osvaldo Urzua, 2012. "Emergence and Development of Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services (KIMS)," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 41, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela JÃ¤ger & Mark Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2012-09, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Brita Bye & Taran FÃ¦hn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 694, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Diani, Morad, 2012.
"Architectures mondiales de la connaissance et de la créativité : Stratégies symétriques et dissonances cognitives
[Global architectures of knowledge and creativity: Symmetrical strategies and cogni," MPRA Paper 39755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:73118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:72978 is not listed on IDEAS anymore