Report NEP-KNM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osvaldo Urzua, 2012. "Emergence and Development of Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services (KIMS)," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 41, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela Jäger & Mark Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers 694, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Diani, Morad, 2012.
"Architectures mondiales de la connaissance et de la créativité : Stratégies symétriques et dissonances cognitives
[Global architectures of knowledge and creativity: Symmetrical strategies and c," MPRA Paper 39755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luz Ángela García & Elba N. Luna & Lorena Rodríguez & Micha Van Waesberghe & Darinka Vásquez Jordán, 2012. "Knowledge to Action (K2A)," IDB Publications 73118, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luz Ángela García & Elba N. Luna & Lorena Rodríguez & Micha Van Waesberghe & Darinka Vásquez Jordán, 2012. "Knowledge Capture Interview," IDB Publications 72978, Inter-American Development Bank.