Report NEP-KNM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osvaldo Urzua, 2012. "Emergence and Development of Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services (KIMS)," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance 41, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela Jäger & Mark Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 694, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Diani, Morad, 2012.
"Architectures mondiales de la connaissance et de la créativité : Stratégies symétriques et dissonances cognitives
[Global architectures of knowledge and creativity: Symmetrical strategies and c," MPRA Paper 39755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:73118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:72978 is not listed on IDEAS anymore