Report NEP-KNM-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2012. "Knowledge Accumulation within an Organization," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 12-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "Knowledge networking and growth in service firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 11/746, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Emmanuel Ruzé, 2011. "Changement Organisationnel Et Implementation Des Tic : Pourquoi Faire Attention Aux Dimensions Economiques De La Gestion Du Savoir Dans Le Cas Des Erp ?," Post-Print, HAL hal-00655875, HAL.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2011. "Innovation assessment in a local branch of a rail transport manufacture industry - A case study," IET Working Papers Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology 04/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.