Report NEP-KNM-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2012. "Knowledge Accumulation within an Organization," Working Papers 12-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "Knowledge networking and growth in service firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/746, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Emmanuel Ruzé, 2011. "Changement Organisationnel Et Implementation Des Tic : Pourquoi Faire Attention Aux Dimensions Economiques De La Gestion Du Savoir Dans Le Cas Des Erp ?," Post-Print hal-00655875, HAL.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation, Employment and Skills in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," IDB Publications 61058, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2011. "Innovation assessment in a local branch of a rail transport manufacture industry - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 04/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.