Report NEP-KNM-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vásquez Urriago, Ángela Rocio & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia & Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "The impact of science and technology parks on firms´ product innovation: empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 30555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Assessing the potential for knowledge-based development in transition countries," Working Papers 408, Bruegel.
- Michal Kubisz, 2011. "Leveraging Training Skills Development in SMEs: An Analysis of Zaglebie Sub-Region, Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen & NGUYEN-VAN Phu, 2011. "Synergistic effects of organizational innovation practices and firm performance," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-32, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2011. "Local Universities as Engines for Innovation and Regional Development in Southern Economies with Reference to MOROCCO," MPRA Paper 30705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anil Kumar K, 2011. "Local Knowledge and Agricultural Sustainability: A Case Study of Pradhan Tribe in Adilabad District," Working Papers id:3947, eSocialSciences.