Report NEP-KNM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti & Florian Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "When do global pipelines enhance knowledge diffusion in clusters?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1105, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Grid Thoma & Costanza Torricelli, 2011. "Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, FacoltÃ di Economia "Marco Biagi" 11031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "A Multilevel Analysis of Innovation in Developing Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp432, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:201101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore