Report NEP-KNM-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trevinyo-Rodríguez, Rosa N. & Tapies, Josep, 2010. "Effective knowledge transfer in family firms," IESE Research Papers D/865, IESE Business School.
- Kumud Sharma, 2010. "Human Dilemma of Technological Progress: Women, Technology and Employment," Working Papers id:2845, eSocialSciences.
- Todd Gabe & Jaison R. Abel & Adrienne Ross & Kevin Stolarick, 2010. "Knowledge in cities," Staff Reports 470, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Helmers, Christian, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 046, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Perrot, Radhika & Filippov, Sergey, 2010. "Localisation strategies of firms in wind energy technology development," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 047, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Amit, Raphael & Zott, Christoph, 2010. "Business model innovation: Creating value in times of change," IESE Research Papers D/870, IESE Business School.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2010. "Patterns of technological progress and corporate innovation," MPRA Paper 25186, University Library of Munich, Germany.