Report NEP-KNM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Innovation and Diversity in a Dynamic Knowledge Network," Working Papers 2010/1, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Mar 2010.
- Anne Reino & Maaja Vadi, 2010. "What Factors Predict The Values Of An Organization And How?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 71, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Polder, Michael & Van Leeuwen, George & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2010. "Product, process and organizational innovation: drivers, complementarity, and productivity effects," MPRA Paper 23719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Óscar Afonso & Pedro Neves & Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2010. "Costly Investment, Complementarities, International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion and the Skill Premium," NIPE Working Papers 19/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Wörter, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2010. "Innovation, competition and incentives for R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Simon Alder, 2010. "Competition and innovation: does the distance to the technology frontier matter?," IEW - Working Papers 493, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.