Report NEP-KNM-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00491062_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Kober, 2010. "Enhancing Knowledge-Based Regional Economic Development: Potentials and Barriers for Technology Transfer Offices," NEURUS papers neurusp139, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Haynes, Paul, 2010. "Grid Networks for Computing Innovation ? Key Social Factors," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201003, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2010. "Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100617, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters â€“ Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Consoli, Davide & Elche Hortelano, Dioni, 2009. "Variety in the Knowledge base of Business Service sectors," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200909, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 19 Jul 2010.
- Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Human Development and Sustainability," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).