Report NEP-KNM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2009. "Knowledge, Capabilities and the Poverty Trap - The complex interplay between technological, social and geographical factors," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20091218, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00440438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walz, Rainer & Helfrich, Nicki & Enzmann, Alexander, 2009. "A system dynamics approach for modelling a lead-market-based export potential," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea & Héraud, Jean-Alain, 2009. "Entering the KIBS' black box: there must be an angel! (or is there something like a knowledge angel?)," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R7/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Gomez, Marie-Léandre, 2009. "Knowledge Dynamics During Planning Practices," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09011, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The spatial multidimensionality of sectoral innovation: the case of information and communication technologies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009. "Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Cohesion policy at the interface between regional development and the promotion of innovation," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).