Report NEP-KNM-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rego, Conceição & Caleiro, António, 2009. "On the spatial diffusion of knowledge by universities located in small and medium sized towns," MPRA Paper 16241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2009. "The effect of technological innovation on international trade: a nonlinear approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2009. "A Model of Non-Informational Preference Change," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000297, David K. Levine.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Ogrean, Claudia & Belascu, Lucian, 2009.
"La dynamique du binôme capital financier – capital intellectuel dans la création de la valeur de l’entreprise dans une société basée sur la connaissance
[The dynamics of the financial capi," MPRA Paper 16305, University Library of Munich, Germany.