Report NEP-KNM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia-Torres, M. Abraham & Hollanders, Hugo, 2009. "The Diffusion of Informal Knowledge and Innovation Performance: A sectoral approach," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 013, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2009. "Employer-provided training and knowledge spillovers: evidence from Italian local labour markets," MPRA Paper 14475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009. "Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance," IREA Working Papers 200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Arundel, Anthony & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Measuring Eco-Innovation," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 017, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Shehu, Edlira, 2009. "Host Country Contingencies on Knowledge Protection Strategies of Multinational Firms: Bring a Knife to a Gunfight?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2009. "News and knowledge capital," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-02, McMaster University.
- Christoph Hornych & Michael Schwartz, 2009. "Industry Concentration and Regional Innovative Performance – Empirical Evidence for Eastern Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Hall, Andy & Leeuwis, Cees, 2009. "Strengthening Agricultural Innovation Capacity: Are Innovation Brokers the Answer?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.