Report NEP-KNM-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2007. "Dynamics of knowledge creation and transfer: The two person case," MPRA Paper 4973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00173302_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessi, 2007. "Financial literacy and stock market participation," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 146, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin, 2007. "Non-traditional crops, traditional constraints : the adoption and diffusion of export crops among guatemalan smallholders," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4347, The World Bank.
- Morrison, Andrew & Raju, Dhushyanth & Sinha, Nistha, 2007. "Gender equality, poverty and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4349, The World Bank.
- Thomas Wein & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "The Difficulty to Behave as a (regulated) Natural Monopolist – The Dynamics of Electricity Network Access Charges in Germany 2002 to 2005," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 62, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore