Report NEP-KNM-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimaud, André, 2008. "Weightless Economy, Knowledge Goods and Schumpeterian Growth," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 501, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto, 2007. "On the Long run Determinants of Industry TFP Growth Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 13338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Benner & Joel Waldfogel, 2007. "Close to You? Bias and Precision in Patent-Based Measures of Technological Proximity," NBER Working Papers 13322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2007. "Product Innovation, Export Entrepreneurship and Regional Characteristics - an analysis of innovation ideas in regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 95, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shigetomi, Shinichi, 2007. "Publicness and Taken-for-granted Knowledge: A Case Study of Communal Land Formation in Rural Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 108, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Rubiano, Eliana, 2007. "Specialization and adjustment during the growth of China and India : the Latin American experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4318, The World Bank.
- Gilles Koléda, 2007. "A Two-countries Two-R&D-sectors Model of Growth and Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade c012_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Barbry, Eric, 2007. "Web 2.0: Nothing Changes…but Everything is Different," MPRA Paper 4583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Efficiency and equity impacts of rural land rental restrictions : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4324, The World Bank.
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason M. Shachat, 2007. "Individual Rationality and Market Efficiency," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1204, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Giovannini, 2007. "Statistics and Politics in a "Knowledge Society"," OECD Statistics Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2007/2, OECD Publishing.
- Lucio Cassia & Alessandra Colombelli, 2006. "Entrepreneurship As Regional Development Catalyst," ERSA conference papers ersa06p627, European Regional Science Association.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2007. "Strengthening China's technological capability," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4309, The World Bank.
- Charles F. Manski, 2007. "Adaptive Minimax-Regret Treatment Choice, With Application To Drug Approval," NBER Working Papers 13312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janos Rechnitzer & Melinda Smaho, 2006. "Regional Characteristics of the Human Resources in Hungary During the Transitory Period," ERSA conference papers ersa06p434, European Regional Science Association.