Report NEP-KNM-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O'Rourke, Kevin H & Rahman, Ahmed & Taylor, Alan M, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Departamento de Economia, GestÃ£o e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro 46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Björn Johnson & Jens Müller & Jeffrey Orozco, 2007. "Pitfalls and Opportunities in Knowledge Sharing - Experiences from a research capacity building project in Central America," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 07-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gillingham, Kenneth T. & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2007. "Modeling Endogenous Technological Change for Climate Policy Analysis," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-07-14, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2007/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlsson, Charlie & Andersson, Åke E & Cheshire, Paul & Stough, Roger R, 2007. "Innovation, Dynamic Regions and Regional Dynamics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 89, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Baule, Rainer & Gottschalg, Oliver, 2007. "Measuring idiosyncratic risks in leveraged buyout transactions," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/682, IESE Business School.