Report NEP-KNM-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," IDE Discussion Papers 14, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2007. "Representation in Econometrics: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers 583, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero & Clem Tisdell, 2007. "Stability and Cycles in a Cobweb Model with Heterogeneous Expectations," CDMA Working Paper Series 200706, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2006. "Firms’ Strategies for Knowledge and Technology Transfer with Public Research Organisations and Their Impact on Firms’ Performance : An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 06-148, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ura, Karma, 2004. "Peasantry and Bureaucracy in Decentralization in Bhutan," IDE Discussion Papers 17, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arita, Tomokazu & Fujita, Masahisa & Kameyama, Yoshihiro, 2004. "Regional Cooperation of Small & Medium Firms in Japanese Industrial Clusters," IDE Discussion Papers 18, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).