Report NEP-IUE-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Baez, 2014. "“A panel data analysis of FDI and informal labor markets”," AQR Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group 201402, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2014.
- Garcia Cruz, Gustavo Adolfo, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia," MPRA Paper 55224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Junankar, P. N. (Raja), 2014. "The informal labour market in India : transitory or permanent employment for migrants?," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 461, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cebula, Richard, 2014. "Where Has the Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy and Personal Income Tax Evasion in the U.S., 1970-2008," MPRA Paper 55284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asad Islam & Chau Nguyen & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Does microfinance change informal lending in village economies? Evidence from Bangladesh," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 16-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Anett John (née Hofmann), 2014. "Just a Few Cents Each Day: Can Fixed Regular Deposits Overcome Savings Constraints?," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 51, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Christophe Starzec & François Gardes, 2014. "Une évaluation de la taille de l'économie informelle par un système complet de demande estimé sur données monétaires et temporelles," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00973494, HAL.