Report NEP-IUE-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Lepage-Saucier & Juliette Schleich & Etienne Wasmer, 2013. "Moving Towards a Single Labour Contract: Pros, Cons and Mixed Feelings," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1026, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphanie Jamet & Thomas Chalaux & Vincent Koen, 2013. "Labour Market and Social Policies to Foster More Inclusive Growth in Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1023, OECD Publishing.
- Tran, Tuyen & Vu, Huong, 2013. "Farmland loss, nonfarm diversification and inequality: A micro-econometric analysis of household surveys in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 47596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoffmann, Vivian & Gatobu, Ken, 2013. "Growing their own: Unobservable quality and the value of self-provisioning," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150004, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:ags:aaea13:150001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Degryse, H.A. & Lu, L. & Ongena, S., 2013. "Informal or Formal Financing? Or Both? First Evidence on the Co-Funding of Chinese Firms," Discussion Paper 2013-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Boucher, Steve & Delpierre, Matthieu, 2013. "The Impact of Index-Based Insurance on Informal Risk-Sharing Networks," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150440, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Mesnard, Alice, 2013. "Can conditional cash transfers compensate for a father's absence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6476, The World Bank.
- Young Kyung Do & Edward C. Norton & Sally Stearns & Courtney H. Van Houtven, 2013. "Informal Care and Caregiver's Health," NBER Working Papers 19142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brett Danaher & Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang, 2013. "Piracy and Copyright Enforcement Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 19150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.