Report NEP-IUE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anbarci, Nejat & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Marcus, Pivato, 2012. "Formal and informal markets: A strategic and evolutionary perspective," MPRA Paper 42513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Cameron Newton & Andrea Ristl & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Tax Compliance and Psychic Costs: Behavioral Experimental Evidence Using a Physiological Marker," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Buehn, Andreas & Dell'Anno, Roberto & Schneider, Friedrich, 2012. "Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?," MPRA Paper 42531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Berrittella & Filippo Alessandro Cimino, 2012. "The Carousel Value-added Tax Fraud in the European Emission Trading System," Working Papers 2012.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paolo Polidori & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Corporate Criminal Liability and Optimal Behavior by Firms.Internal Monitoring Devices versus Managerial Incentives," Working Papers 1216, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Richard Woodward & Mehdi Safavi, 2012. "Final Report on Private Sector Development in the MED-11 Region," CASE Network Reports 0110, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.