Report NEP-IUE-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomas Lichard & Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2012. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 438, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Karine Torosyan & Randall K. Filer, 2012. "Tax Reform in Georgia and the Size of the Shadow Economy," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 439, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Sifis Kafkalas & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Public Expenditures on Tax Collection Services in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 1202, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 09 Mar 2013.
- Adriaenssens, Stef & Hendrickx, Jef, 2012. "Institutions, trust and relations: a comparative analysis explaining informal economic activities," Working Papers 2012/33, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi & Vani, B P & Bhattacharjee, Manojit, 2012. "Nature and Dimensions of Farmers’ Indebtedness in India," MPRA Paper 42358, University Library of Munich, Germany.