Report NEP-IUE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas, 2012. "Shadow Economies in Highly Developed OECD Countries: What Are the Driving Forces?," IZA Discussion Papers 6891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lichard, Tomáš & Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K., 2012. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," IZA Discussion Papers 6901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and informality in developing countries," IFS Working Papers W12/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matias Busso & Maria Victoria Fazio & Santiago Levy Algazi, 2012. "(In)Formal and (Un)Productive: The Productivity Costs of Excessive Informality in Mexico," Research Department Publications 4789, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora & Deisy Johanna Fajardo, 2012. "Employment and Taxes in Latin America: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Payroll, Corporate Income and Value-Added Taxes on Labor Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4791, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Teresa Ter-Minassian, 2012. "More than Revenue: Main Challenges for Taxation in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4803, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jose Anchorena & Lucas Ronconi, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Values, and Public Policy in Argentina," Research Department Publications 4798, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Viviana Velez-Grajales & Roberto Velez-Grajales, 2012. "Intergenerational Mobility and Income Effects for Entrepreneurial Activity in Mexico," Research Department Publications 4796, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Charles Angelucci & Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Private and Public Control of Management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2012. "Financing from Family and Friends," Working Paper Series 933, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rauf Gönenç & Oliver Röhn & Vincent Koen & Şeref Saygili, 2012. "Structural Reforms to Boost Turkey's Long-Term Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 987, OECD Publishing.
- Hugo López Castaño & Francisco Lasso Valderrama, 2012. "El mercado laboral y el problema pensional colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010026, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.