Report NEP-IUE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vargas, Jose P Mauricio, 2012. "To be or not to be informal?: A Structural Simulation," MPRA Paper 41290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak R. Uras, 2012. "Public Debt, Sovereign Default Risk and Shadow Economy," Working Papers 2012/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012. "Internet Usage and the Shadow Economy: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 2012/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "How has Mobile Phone Penetration Stimulated Financial Development in Africa?," MPRA Paper 41198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Klenow, Peter J., 2012. "The Life Cycle of Plants in India and Mexico," Working Papers 12-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paolo Buonanno & Ruben Durante & Giovanni Prarolo & Paolo Vanin, 2012. "Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 261, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Anja Shortland & Sarah Percy, 2012. "Counter-Piracy in Somalia: Help or Hindrance?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.