Report NEP-IUE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ogndal, Tone, 2012. "In the Shadow of the Labour Market," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 05/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:36991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:36931 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adil Mohommad & Anoop Singh & Sonali Jain-Chandra, 2012. "Inclusive Growth, Institutions, and the Underground Economy," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 12/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Bennett, John & Rablen, Matthew D., 2012. "Self-Employment, Wage Employment and Informality in a Developing Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 6406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "The demand for, and consequences of, formalization among informal firms in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5991, The World Bank.
- R. Orsi & D. Raggi & F. Turino, 2012. "Size, Trend, and Policy Implications of the Underground Economy," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp818, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kar, Saibal & Roy, Poulomi & Saha, Sarani, 2012. "Public and Private Sector Jobs, Unreported Income and Consumption Gap in India: Evidence from Micro-Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).