Report NEP-IUE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012. "Cyclicality of the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2012. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lory Barile, 2012. "Does tax evasion affect firms’ internal control? Some evidence from an experimental approach," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 039, University of Siena.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2011. "The Crime of Tax Evasion in Transition Economies," Working Papers 11-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2012. "A tale of two species : revisiting the effect of registration reform on informal business owners in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5971, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Klasen & Thomas Otter & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012. "The dynamics of inequality change in a highly dualistic economy: Honduras, 1991-2007," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 215, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2012. "Human Smuggling," IZA Discussion Papers 6350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Immordino & Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2012. "Regulating Prostitution: Theory and Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 308, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Nov 2012.
- Victor Manuel Bennett & Lamar Pierce & Jason A. Snyder & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Competition and Illicit Quality," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-071, Harvard Business School, revised May 2012.