Report NEP-IUE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Khamis, Melanie, 2011. "The Persistence of Informality: Evidence from Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azuara, Oliver & Marinescu, Ioana, 2011. "Informality and the expansion of social protection programs," MPRA Paper 35073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Grimm & Jann Lay & François Roubaud & Julia Vaillant, 2011. "Informal Sector Dynamics In Times Of Fragile Growth: The Case Of Madagascar," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2011/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of self-employed status in the informal sector: a constrained choice or better income prospects? Evidence from seven West-African countries," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2011/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Ranchhod, Vimal, 2011. "Evidence on the impact of minimum wage laws in an informal sector: Domestic workers in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvatore Capasso & Tullio Jappelli, 2011. "Financial Development and the Underground Economy," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 298, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Theilen, Bernd, 2011. "Does the EU financing system contribute to shadow economic activity?," Working Papers, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics 2072/169685, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Michael Pickhardt & Goetz Seibold, 2011. "Income Tax Evasion Dynamics: Evidence from an Agent-based Econophysics Model," Papers, arXiv.org 1112.0233, arXiv.org.
- Boryana Madzharova, 2011. "The Effect of Low Corporate Tax Rate on Payroll Tax Evasion," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp448, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- G. Pulina, 2011. "Tax Evasion and Presumptive Taxation Methods. A Case Study in Italy: Sector Studies," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201120, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2011_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Antonella Mennella, 2011. "Informal social networks, organised crime and local labour market," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0126, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "International Human Trafficking: Theory and Solution," MPRA Paper 35104, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.