Report NEP-IUE-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," IZA Discussion Papers 5978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wisdom Akpalu & Isaac Dasmani & Peter B. Aglobitse, 2011. "Demand for cooking fuels in a developing country. To what extent do taste and preferences matter?," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 243, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Massenot, Baptiste & Straub, Stéphane, 2011. "Informal Sector and Economic Growth: The Supply of Credit Channel," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 685, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality? Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IZA Discussion Papers 5996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joras Ferwerda & Mark Kattenberg & Han-Hsin Chang & Brigitte Unger & Loek Groot & Jakob Bikker, 2011. "Gravity Models of Trade-based Money Laundering," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 318, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michel Beine & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Remittances and Financial Openness," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 317, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnic Solidarity and the Individual Determinants of Ethnic Identification," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 242, Economic Research Southern Africa.