Report NEP-IPR-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ICHIDA Toshihiro, 2013. "Imitation versus Innovation Costs: Patent policies under common patent length," Discussion papers 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-09-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth," MPRA Paper 47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Martens, 2013. "Can Certain Intellectual Property Rights both Protect and Promote Unique Traditional Products and Cultural Heritage from Developing Countries for Economic Benefit? The Case of Georgia," Working Papers 2013/14, Maastricht School of Management.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-08-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergès, Fabian & Hassan, Daniel & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2013. "Are Consumers more Loyal to National Brands than to Private Labels?," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- K, S Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2013. "FDI in Multi-brand Retail Trade and the Safeguards," MPRA Paper 47795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Schivinski & Dariusz Dabrowski, 2013. "The Effect Of Social-Media Communication On Consumer Perceptions Of Brands," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 12, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Andrew T. Ching & Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 2013. "Learning Models: An Assessment of Progress, Challenges and New Developments," Economics Papers 2013-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.