Report NEP-IPR-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2012. "Unleashing Business Innovation in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 997, OECD Publishing.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 79, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2012. "An improved theoretical ground for the linear feedback model and a new indicator," Discussion Papers, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics 58, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Hoareau, Cécile & Ritzen, Jo & Marconi, Gabriele, 2012. "The State of University Policy for Progress in Europe," IZA Policy Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 51, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commander, Simon & Denisova, Irina, 2012. "Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).