Report NEP-IPR-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi & ONISHI Koichiro & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2012. "Innovation Process in Japan in the Early 2000s as Seen from Inventors: Agenda for strengthening innovative capability (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- San Martín Lizarralde, Marta & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2012. "Two-part tariff licensing mechanisms," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-59, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Elisa Lanzi & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "The Determinants of Invention in Electricity Generation Technologies: A Patent Data Analysis," OECD Environment Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Bazzazian, Navid, 2012. "Patenting and Entrepreneurial Spawning: An Innovation Strategy Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 282, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Why Entrepreneurs Choose Risky R&D Projects - But Still Not Risky Enough," Working Paper Series 926, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "A Citation-Analysis of Economic Research Institutes," IZA Discussion Papers 6780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Surafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg & Sandra Lancheros, 2012. "Foreign ownership structure, technology upgrading and exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Kiel Working Papers 1793, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pierre Dubois; & Laura Lasio;, 2012. "The effects of price regulation of pharmaceutical industry margins: A structural estimation for anti-ulcer drugs in France," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stephen P. King, 2012. "Countervailing power and input pricing: When is a waterbed effect likely?," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 27-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.