Report NEP-IPR-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yair Tauman & Debrapiya Sen, 2012. "Patents and Licenses," Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics 12-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Klumpp, Tilman, 2012. "File Sharing, Network Architecture, and Copyright Enforcement: An Overview," Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics 2012-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Yuezhou Cai, Aoife Hanley, 2012. "Building BRICS: 2-Stage DEA analysis of R&D Efficiency," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1788, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gordon M. Phillips & Alexei Zhdanov, 2012. "R&D and the Incentives from Merger and Acquisition Activity," NBER Working Papers 18346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.