Report NEP-IPR-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Byeongwoo KANG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Determinants of Essential Intellectual Property Rights for Wireless Communications Standards: Manufacturing firms vs. non-manufacturing patentees," Discussion papers 12042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2012. "Managing licensing in a market for technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 9048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2012. "Valuation of innovation: The case of iPhone," Research Discussion Papers 24/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Giulia Trombini & Anna Comacchio, 2012. "Cooperative Markets for Ideas: When does Technology Licensing Combine with R&D Partnerships?," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2012. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas Gillier & Akin Kazakçi & Gérald Piat, 2012. "The Generation of Common Purpose in Innovation Partnerships : a Design Perspective," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00718287, HAL.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2012. "The hold-up problem, innovations, and limited liability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.