Report NEP-IPR-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniele Sabbatini, 2011. "The protection of industrial inventions: analysis of the regulation and policy evaluation," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 109, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brunt, Liam & Lerner, Josh & Nicholas, Tom, 2011. "Inducement Prizes and Innovation," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 25/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Breton, Michèle & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Cooperating firms in inventive and absorptive research," MPRA Paper 35326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juana Kuramoto, 2011. "Innovation, Research and Development, and Productivity: Case Studies from Peru," Research Department Publications 4741, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Christin, Clémence, 2011. "Entry deterrence through cooperative R&D over-investment," DICE Discussion Papers 38, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Van Reenen, John, 2011. "The success of the R&D tax credit shows that there can be a role for public policy in stimulating innovation and growth," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Barbara S. Grave, 2011. "Performance-related Funding of Universities – Does more Competition Lead to Grade Inflation?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0288, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.